To login using a web browser, click on the link that has been sent to you or you can copy and paste the URL into a web browser of your choice.
You will be prompted to either open the Zoom app or select Join from your browser at the bottom of the page.
You will be given an option on how you want your audio to be connected. Select Computer Audio and then Join Audio by Computer.
If this is your first time connecting this way, you will have to Allow Zoom to use your microphone so select Allow.
If you already have Zoom installed on your device, you can join a meeting directly from the app using a meeting ID or delegate link.
- Open the Zoom app and choose Join a Meeting. Paste the meeting ID or Link and then enter your name.
- You will be required to enter the meeting password which will have been provided to you.
- You will now be placed in a waiting room where the instructor will let you into the session.
- Download The Zoom App from your app store and Open the Zoom mobile app
- Tap Join a Meeting
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name then click Join
- Enter the meeting password then select Continue
- You will now be in a waiting room at this point you wait until the instructor has let you in
Once the instructor has allowed you to enter the room you will then be given the option on how you wish you hear this session. Please Tap Call using Internet Audio
To make sure that the audio settings are correctly configured select the small arrow next to the microphone at the bottom toolbar.
- Select Audio Settings and an audio panel will open up.
- Select the correct Speaker and Microphone for your computer.
- You can test your Speaker and Microphone to make sure they are both working fine by selecting Test
Please sign in to leave a comment.