When you insert a value to the TVM buttons remember to type in the number on the screen first then press the button you want to assign it to e.g. 2000 then PV. Try that and see if it works.
Articles in this section
- Course structure labelling change - CFA 2023 syllabus
- Joining a Zoom training session
- Can you please explain why key rate duration may be negative?
- How do you calculate Fixed Capital Investment using gross assets instead of net book value?
- Do we need to add back preference dividends when calculating FCFF?
- How we calculate fixed capital investment when there is an asset disposal?
- How do we know when to use the highest Sharpe ratio portfolio?
- Can you explain the difference between US GAAP and IFRS in the calculation of the interest cost of a defined benefit pension plan?
- Why does higher economic growth lead to a higher interest rate?
- What is the p value and how do we calculate it?
Please sign in to leave a comment.